Tajweed Quran with English Translation and Transliteration
Publisher: DAAR AL MAARIFAH
- English - Arabic Tajweed ul Quran Large size, with translation in English and English transliteration; whole Quran, with color coding key and duaa al-khatm.
ALLAH (SWT) ordered us in his holy book to recite the Quran with tajweed. "Recite the Quran modulatingly." the system of tajwid serves as a guide to improve the style of Quranic recitation . It was in this way that the holy Quran was revealed to prophet Mohammed صلی الله علیه وآلهِ وسلم and also the manner in which he recited it. Therefore, the reader of the holy Quran longs to achieve the promise of Prophet Mohammed صلی الله علیه وآلهِ وسلم: "whoever recites the Quran correctly and proficiently will be with the bountiful dutiful writers (the angels of the preserved tablet (Al lauh Al Mahfuz).
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have colour-coded the place of some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the holy Quran. This had enabled us to classify these letters within 3 possible categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and remembrance of tajweed rules.
1. The letters which requires expanded vocalization. We used red colour to highlight these letters.
2. The letters which is nasalized. These letters are green in colour.
3. The dark blue color indicates the emphatic of the letter (R), the blue colour indicates the unrest letters-echoing sound- (qualquala).
4. While the letters which are written but are not pronounced. These letters are gray in colour.
The reader will get used to reciting the Quran by using color just as he got used to stopping at red lights and passing though green lights. By engaging I this sublime act, the reader will find him self applying 24 rules of tajweed with ease and precision while his mind is left free to contemplate and understand the meaning of holy Quran.