This book includes religious verdicts that clarify the rulings of marriage and its various situations.
It also discusses the legislated beginning of the marriage dealing with topics such as:
- the affair of choosing a righteous wife
- the steps of marrying her from her guardian
- rulings pertaining to the dowry
- observing good companionship between the spouses
- knowing the rulings of polygyny and its conditions
- the means by which marital differences can be resolved in the event of discord
- the identification of invalid and impermissible marriages
- the rulings linked to marrying the women of The People of the Book (i.e. the Jews and Christians)
and other areas beyond this in terms of guidelines and beneficial advice.